The highest quality standards built on aviation culture
The aeronautics industry requires that all aspects of the production and supply chain operate at a level of quality and performance that guarantees reliable products and safe operations. Our quality policy is based on the following principles:
- Products’ qualifications: MIL-PRF, DEF-STAN, DCSEA, SAE, IEC, NSF HX-1 (the highest standards imposed by international specifications);
- Certification ISO 9001-2008 for all sites (headquarters, R&D laboratory, production plant) since 2000, ISO 9001-2015 since November 2017;
- Monitoring processes to increase competitiveness and performance: OTD/ Quality Level;
- Deployment of a risk and opportunity management approach for all processes to secure activities and optimize the success of new projects : AMDEC, risks analysis;
- Deployment of continuous improvement with root cause analysis at all levels: 6M, 5 Why to improve customers requests;
- REACH: new regulation fully enforced.
Our organization and systems are audited both internally and externally on a regular basis.
PRODUCT QUALITY, OUR MAJOR COMMITMENT
We monitor, control and ensure quality throughout the overall development and manufacturing processes, from raw materials to finished products. We also guarantee total traceability for all our products. Today, NYCO is recognized worldwide for its top quality products.
SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
NYCO Tournai Plant has been certified ISO 14001 since 2007 and transitioned to ISO 14001 – 2015 in 2017. Our program, which aims to minimize the impact of our activity on the environment and reduce human risks, encompasses several action plans including energy consumption control, recycling, waste reduction, employee involvement, etc. NYCO also dedicates considerable resources to process safety (What-If and HAZOP studies) and personal safety training to ensure that risks are always kept to a minimum.